Cato-Meridian Central School District
2851 Route 370
Cato, NY 13033
We now have 22 pairs of snowshoes available to rent FREE of charge.
The following snowshoe rental policies apply:
1. Put the snowshoes on outside
2. Put the ball of your foot over the top of the hinge, centered on the snowshoe. Your toes should hang over the front of the foot bed.
3. Tighten the black front strap first, followed by the blue heel strap and make sure you insert the black strap into the fasteners.
4. The straps don’t need to be overly tight. Just make sure they are snug.
5. Try out the fit of the snowshoes on a rug before you start.
Sizes by weight:
Small (Yellow): up to 150 lbs.
Medium (Green): up to 175 lbs.
Large (Orange): up to 220lbs.